Last Updated: 13 October 2021
GO!MAMA help users locate public spaces to express milk and breastfeed including GO!MAMA-branded pods and locations installed with GO!MAMA Access System.
This Policy pertains to your usage of our website at www.gomama.com.sg (the “Website”) and GO!MAMA mobile, tablet and other smart device applications (the “Application”), collectively (the “Platform”). For the purpose of these Terms, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “GO!MAMA” shall refer to GO!MAMA PRIVATE LIMITED (UEN: 202108084H).
By accessing and using any part of the Platform, you shall be deemed to have accepted and be legally bound by these Terms without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Platform. Any continued access or use of the Platform (whether this time or in future) will imply that you have deemed your unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
It is deemed that any information, documents, photos, requests and quotations (the “Data”) stored and shared on the Platform is with your express and explicit consent.
1. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
1.1 If you are only browsing the Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. The Website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
1.2 Once you register with us and use our Platform, we collect your personal information, which includes but not limited to information such as your name, email address, contact number, partial NRIC/FIN number and motherhood status. Personal information does not include payment information, such as credit card number or billing information.
1.4 We will not sell your personal information, but we may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints.
• to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services.
• to help us improve the Service, understand its users and their preferences, and to market our products and services.
• to create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “Aggregated information” below.
• to conduct surveys and questionnaires.
• to contact you when GO!MAMA believes it to be necessary.
• to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when GO!MAMA has a good faith belief that GO!MAMA’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures.
• to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services.
• to handle breakdowns and malfunctions.
• to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service.
• provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from GO!MAMA and its business partners.
• evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you and analyse advertising effectiveness.
• answer your questions and respond to your requests.
• perform analytics and conduct customer research.
• communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about GO!MAMA and its business partners.
• send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of GO!MAMA’s business partners.
• administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by GO!MAMA or GO!MAMA’s business partners.
Further information may be collected when GO!MAMA exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact, or report a violation to the GO!MAMA’s support team.
In connection with the Services, you may have an opportunity to upload content to the Services. However, any content that you submit for posting, may be viewed by all users of the Services and by GO!MAMA.
Except as detailed below, your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
We at GO!MAMA take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, GO!MAMA has no control over the conduct of any user or third party (including, without limitation, third-party websites), and disclaims any and all liability in relation thereto. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make information public, and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulation or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
1.5 We may disclose your personal information to our partners, agents, or affiliates whom we have engaged to provide the Service, to maintain the Platform or to protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners, agents or affiliates do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
4.1 The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using the Service.
4.2 Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Platform. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Platform.
4.3 Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Platform is free of viruses or other unauthorized software.
4.4 You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using the Service on the Platform.
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
5.2 A pixel tag, also known as a web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of our web site but not on your computer. Pixel tags are usually used in conjunction with cookies and are used to monitor the behaviour of users visiting the web site.
5.3 You may set up your web browser to block cookies which will in turn disable the pixel tags from monitoring your web site visit. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However, if you do block cookies and pixel tags, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
5.4 We employ reasonable industry-standard security measures to protect the personal data we receive from you. While we strive to create a secure and reliable website and IT system, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. We cannot be responsible or liable for illegal interception or theft of any personal data.
6. Third Party Websites
7. Data Subject Rights
7.1 If there is a data breach resulting in a risk to your rights and freedom as an individual, you will be notified of the data breach within 72 hours.
7.2 You have the right to request an electronic copy of the personal data that we hold on you and this will be provided within 1 month from the date of request.
7.3 You have the right to request that we delete all personal information that is stored on the Platform and this will be confirmed within 1 month from the date of request. For the avoidance of doubt, the deletion of all personal information is limited to the Data that you stored on the Platform prior the deletion request which may include your personal login details only.
8. Applicable Law
10. Advertising campaigns
GO!MAMA may permit, solicit or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns via the Services. If you opt in to receiving information, including receiving push notifications, that you see when accessing the Services, you may be targeted on the basis of geographic or contextual information which we collect from you, as well as your search query history.
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the conduct of third parties, and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable in connection therewith.
11. Aggregated information
GO!MAMA may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
GO!MAMA may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, partners and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in an aggregated and/or anonymous form to help improve the map and solve map problems.
12. Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Platform, you are deemed to have also accepted our Terms.